Replacement Parts Operations Associate
Replacement Part Operations Associate
Wayfair is looking for a talented and driven self-starter to execute strategy and help us transform a network of hundreds of individual vendor businesses into a flawless fulfillment network surrounding replacement parts. This crosses all platforms including Wayfair, Joss & Main, AllModern, Wayfair Supply, and DwellStudio. In addition to working extensively with our external partners (suppliers, carriers), we are plugged into every department within the company – from finance to merchandising.
Wayfair is looking for a motivated individual that can communicate directly with both Suppliers & Customers. This role is one that focuses on helping to resolve any and all issues pertaining to replacement parts. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This individual would be a member of the Supplier Operations Team, a team charged with delivering on Wayfair’s promise of excellence.
The Supplier Operations team is organized into small groups that build relationships with suppliers, analyze the root cause of issues such as service level and partner with other Wayfair departments to leverage technology and continuously improve the experience for our customers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Operations Team.
- Act as a liaison between the Supplier and the end Customer
- Customer outreach when vital information is missing from the original inbound service call
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and collaborate to secure operational improvement
- Partner with hundreds of Suppliers to reach resolutions for our mutual customers
- Engage suppliers to solve immediate operational issues and overall performance
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Account Operations, Buyers and Logistics
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency when deemed appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA Required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to articulate clearly and negotiate with external partners
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running – a confident self-starter
- Ability to manage and prioritize day to day tasks and projects
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- A problem solving mindset
- Experience in Excel and SQL a plus
- Please submit a resume and cover letter for this role
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.