Outreach & Content Marketing Expert
Outreach & Content Marketing Expert
We are a zillion things home. We are Wayfair.
Wayfair EU have Europe’s largest online selection of more than 1.8 million furnishings, décor and home goods from over 3,500 suppliers across the EU (and there is much more to come!).
About this role:
You are comfortable building, executing, measuring, and reporting on content/editorial strategies. With a deep understanding of how to meet the needs of diverse audiences through concise, strategic content, you are an agile worker able to focus on multiple projects at once and change course as the business landscape shifts.
You thrive when working in a fast paced, data driven environment, while finding innovative solutions to business problems and stakeholder needs. You enjoy working with bloggers every day, craft and pitch sponsored campaigns to promote Wayfair, and work to find ways Wayfair can add value to our blogger community.
As part of the marketing team, you will brainstorm and help develop on-site content that will appeal to bloggers and create and maintain meaningful blogger relationships.
Key impacts you will be making:
- Create and own the content strategy – from the channel roadmap to developing the content across multiple media
- Create and conduct outreach for strategic content marketing projects
- Develop relationships with blogger influencers to build trust and rapport
- Campaign development for sponsored blogger content
- Create valuable on-site content
- Use a “test-and-learn” methodology to continually refine the content approach
- Support SEO, Social Media and PR with blogger-related events and activities
Let's talk about you:
- Experience in creating content campaign ideas & strategy for improving a website’s linkprofile
- Ability to work crossfunctionally with different stakeholders (PR, Social, Creative, Engineering)
- Strategic mindset & analytical skills
- Experienced in content outreach & seeding tactics
- SEO understanding (onpage and offpage)
- Experience with blogging / owns a blog
- Feeling comfortable liaising with lifestyle & interior bloggers
- Pref. 1-2 years experience in marketing
- German speaker preferable
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 peopleWayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.