Now Hiring! Warehouse Associates - All Shifts!
Now Hiring: Warehouse Associates, All Shifts!
Are you looking to hit the ground running and join our exciting and growing team? If so, Wayfair is the place for you!
Wayfair is seeking Warehouse Associates for our Hebron, Erlanger and Florence Distribution Centers. You will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business by ensuring that our merchandise is handled with care at all touch points.
Our Warehouse Associates will manage our warehouse inventory, including receiving, put away, and picking orders.
What you will do:
- Unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods up to 80 lbs.
- Use RF scanners to manage inventory, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- A team player
- Comfort with scanning technology, High Jump experience a plus
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
- Must be able to work on floor up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.