B2B Sales Operations Analyst
B2B Sales Operations Analyst
Wayfair is looking for a driven, intellectually curious analyst with proven experience in complex problem solving, driving actionable insights, and championing innovative thinking in rolling out organizational changes in a fast-paced environment to join our B2B Sales Operations Team. This team is at the forefront of building an efficient, scalable B2B Sales program. Wayfair Professional (our B2B business) has nearly tripled in size over the past 24 months, and we are seeking to expand and upgrade the operational capabilities that support our growing Sales team.
- Strong backbone, level of maturity and integrity, business judgement.
- Analytical experience, specifically within Microsoft Excel; SQL a bonus.
- Operations experience, preferably within a sales setting.
- Strong communication skills across multiple departments.
- Administration of territory management policies and procedures
Improve processes and workflows in Sales Performance Management software
- Identify and implement sales process improvement opportunities, eliminate non-value added tasks, quantify improvements and value delivered
- Management of multiple time-sensitive administrative tasks with the Sales Operations Territory ownership function
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Exposure to identifying and implementing process improvements that drive revenue
- Experience in a fast growing start up and/or software industry and environment
- Excellent ability to communicate across groups and levels inside and outside of the organization; active listener
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Committed to data quality with a high standard for accuracy
- Ability to build relationships and buy-in to drive change effectively in a positive manner
- Prior experience in Sales or Operations is desirable
- Sense of humor/great attitude—we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.