Senior Full Stack Engineer- Room Planner
- Wayfair’s cutting edge desktop Room Planner tool is poised to become one of the best ways to visualize home goods products in a virtual space so that our customers *know* they are right for their home.
- Help us develop innovative solutions for how to make visualizing our massive catalog of over 8 million products truly enjoyable in a web browser. (Both with and without 3D data.)
- Help mentor/manage more Jr/mid-level engineers using all our latest tech, GraphQL, Redux, React, and so much more.
- Join a team that has placed a high emphasis on building out a highly tested code base. Help us expand that and stay at the forefront of Storefront testing infrastructure.
- Senior engineer, interested to start managing relatively soon.
- Background (or interest) in 3D Web technology (webGL/etc) preferred
- Interested in getting into engineering management while still remaining grounded in hands-on individual contribution work.
- Passion for highly customer centric, product focused work on the bleeding edge of “what is possible”.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.