Inbound Sales Consultant - Avg. $21/hr. - Starts 3/4
Inbound Sales Consultant at Wayfair
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, is seeking motivated Inbound Sales specialists. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented with a high comfort in consultative phone sales. Compensation includes base pay, an uncapped commission plan and great benefits.
Key Job Duties:
- Use consultative sales approach to help customers in an inbound sales and service center explore product offerings and make purchase decisions.
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including close rate and net sales revenue.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Sales experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
Hiring for March!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.