Associate Director, Marketing Campaign Strategy
Wayfair is looking for a proven, entrepreneurial, innovative, process-driven leader to join our Marketing team to lead the development of multi-channel campaign strategies to support multiple business units and stakeholders. This leader will be responsible for maintaining a meaningful relationship with consumers, by partnering cross-functionally to build communication strategies and brand campaigns that allow for continuous touchpoints across many marketing channels and formats.
This is an incredible opportunity for a strong leader to help define our next level campaign strategy at Wayfair. You will work on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our growing customer base. You will improve our understanding of creative and campaign learnings, and be accountable to drive future testing plans.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate our consumer campaigns, from omni-channel to platform-specific campaigns that drive consumer awareness and sustainable long-term customer growth, satisfaction, and loyalty
- Collect and use data to inform new consumer campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work with key business and creative partners including Consumer Insights, Brand Development, and Creative to develop fully integrated, seamless marketing campaigns that are consistent across customer touchpoints and experiences
- Drive brief writing process in partnership with Brand Development, Marketing, and Creative
- Build up and lead cross-functional team to deliver successful omni-channel campaigns
- Be well-informed of current trends and complete holistic landscape assessments; be an incubator for future Marketing testing strategies
- Partner with internal Creative and Production functions to estimate asset demand for the Marketing organization
- Work closely with the leadership team across Wayfair to ensure campaigns align with broader company objectives
- 8-10+ years experience in ecommerce, consumer marketing, brand or campaign management, or related function
- Multi-channel strategy experience with an emphasis on data-driven, results-oriented campaigns preferred
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Excel in a data-driven business
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.