Operations Manager, International Supply Chain
International Supply Chain Operations Manager - Boston
The Asia Consolidation team is looking to add an Operations Manager to help support the operations and growth of our consolidation program. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily planning and execution of 3PL procurement, process development & partnering closely with internal teams. You will utilize extensive knowledge of international logistics and supply chain processes, to create efficiencies that drive visibility, consistent transit time and reduce spend. You will also be expected to identify and manage quality external transportation partners.
Who we are:
Asia Consolidation is a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals who are working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. Our goal is to launch and manage new freight consolidation facilities throughout China and South East Asia by working cross-functionally within CastleGate, Logistics and Engineering.
What you will do:
- Own and drive the consolidation and partner procurement process
- Practice continuous process improvement and innovation
- Support CastleGate teams for successful implementation of new products and services for Suppliers/Clients
- Oversee and improve day to day operations for compliance, service quality and financial performance
- Lead and support decision making processes on container consolidations
- Ensure proper and timely communications with overseas agent/partners
- Work closely with the ocean team to develop their skills and career opportunities
- Report up to leadership on results and recommendations for the consolidation products and services
- Some international travel may be required
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.