Wayfair is hiring for a Warehouse Order Processing Support Supervisor. The right candidate will have prior experience driving teams toward quantitative performance standards, analyzing data, problem-solving, resolving escalated issues and interacting with multiple software interfaces at one time. In addition, multi-tasking, team-building, as well as strong leadership skills are a must. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think outside-of-the-box, maintain a positive attitude, be self-reliant, remain flexible in daily responsibilities and conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Drive the team to meet daily and weekly performance standards
- Develop key weekly and monthly reports to ensure performance visibility
- Resolve escalated inbound receipts and outbound order fulfillment concerns
- Manage a complex workload while completing tasks with urgency and accuracy
- Coaching and professional development of team
- Create and drive an aggressive roadmap with industry best KPI performance
- Work with management to drive proactive improvement projects with quantified impacts
- Strengthen the team culture by acting as an example of aptitude, effectiveness and professionalism
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Willingness to travel required (10%-20%)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for problem solving, analyzing data and identifying on-going performance trends
- Desire to drive beneficial change within an organization
- Emotionally intelligent communication
- Strong desire to be part of a team, while achieving personal and company goals
- Ability to present opportunity areas regularly to Management in a compelling and quantified manner
- Desire to learn, both through training and independently
- Experience managing remote teams preferred
- Talent for building strong, professional relationships
- Ability to effectively “ladder” communication and escalate critical situations to Management
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-urgency environment a plus
- Strong knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly is a must
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Please note, this is an office position located within a warehouse setting. Daily work may require interacting with/visiting the warehouse floor.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.