Senior Manager of Leadership Development, Learning & Development
Senior Manager of Leadership Development, L&D
Learning & Development is the ultimate cross-functional team. Every day we work with key stakeholders across the organization to develop our people, drive impact, and help Wayfair remain a leader in e-commerce. We are the ambassadors of Wayfair’s culture, which prides itself on transparency, collaboration, innovation, and critical thinking. We focus on guiding Wayfair team members to become the best versions of themselves by developing their skills, guiding them on how to increase their impact, and building lifelong relationships.
Wayfair’s ability to develop and equip our over 2,400 managers is critical to our ongoing success. The Senior Manager of Leadership Development will drive the strategic vision for leadership and management programming at Wayfair. This role’s first task is to plan, build, and launch leadership development programming for our experienced managers and senior leaders. The Senior Manager will not only develop programmatic experiences, but aid in future visioning and growth of Wayfair’s established leadership programming.
What You'll Do:
- Scope, launch, and drive the high impact strategy for leadership development programming at Wayfair
- Develop a method to evaluate efficacy and impact of leadership programming
- Partner extensively with key leaders across various business units to accelerate leadership potential and grow our leadership bench
- 5+ years of professional experience with a Master’s degree in leadership, adult learning, organizational effectiveness, or MBA
- You have demonstrated success in strong program or project management
- Impeccable customer service, interpersonal, and team building skills
- You're an excellent communicator with strong senior presence; you have the ability partner closely with senior executives and execute quickly
- You are flexible and agile in your approach to leveraging data and making rapid decisions
- A plus, but not required: Training design and adult learning (e.g., ADDIE Model, Design Thinking, Kirkpatrick Model, Bloom’s Taxonomy) knowledge
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.