Senior Benefits Associate
- Report directly into the Senior Manager, Benefits and Wellness
- Responsible for Open Enrollment for all benefits including system administration (in conjunction with HRIS Manager), employee communication and training
- Responsible for administration of benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, COBRA etc. and voluntary fringe benefits
- Examine possible plan designs and benefits cost changes. Serve as point of contact for brokers involved in the process
- Work with Talent Management in field offices to ensure the benefits programs are running smoothly in all locations and assist with employee education and communication materials
- Serve as primary contact for all benefit vendors, working with them to ensure all information flows to the HCM and to payroll
- Manage health & welfare benefit programs. Utilize claims data to implement wellness initiatives. Serve as point of contact for medical provider to organize onsite events to broaden education and understanding of benefits in an effort to boost wellness and reduce claims.
- Develop a global approach to wellness
- Audit all plans to ensure information is accurate
- Create and manage effective education, communication and delivery of benefits materials. Ensure materials and Wayfair knowledge base are up to date and accurate.
- Handle relevant compliance requirements – ACA, Medicare, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for employee questions relating to benefits
- 3+ years of experience in benefits administration and management
- Ability to analyze claims data and spot trends
- Creative approaches to plan designs and ability to analyze pricing of plans
- Familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Great communication skills and a very polished customer service oriented demeanor
- Strong interest in developing programs for a rapidly growing company
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.