Virtual Trainer German speaking (Work from home: Ireland or Germany based)
Virtual Trainer - German speaking
Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, experienced Virtual Trainer to conduct and facilitate various training and development programs for the work at home/ remote teams across the Sales & Service organization.
Programs will include new hire on boarding, ongoing up-skill training, as well as other training dictated by business needs.
The talent will be report to the manager of Virtual Training and will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing training materials as needed and training Virtual Sales & Service staff: this includes initial orientation/new hire training, ongoing up-skill training, and project-specific training for virtual Sales & Service staff. The primary audience will be virtual service center employees, but may include other employees.
Location: Remote Work (Ireland or Germany based)
Responsibilities of Virtual Trainer:
- Conduct virtual new hire on boarding training via Adobe Connect, as well as other virtual training as needed
- Design and develop training materials as needed for virtual classroom use
- Work with Sales & Service Training Team to ensure training consistency across sites and within Virtual Training Team
- Lead virtual classroom training using sound facilitation techniques
- Monitor new employee training to ensure courses are completed in a timely manner and tracked for completion
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a trainer in a classroom setting, with virtual training experience preferred, particularly in a call center environment, or a degree in a learning & development field.
- Proven ability to create training materials using basic instructional design methods
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills before large groups, preferably in a virtual classroom setting
- Virtual facilitation experience utilizing Adobe Connect highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Good organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in a Call Center/Service Center is preferred
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; must be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs including nights and weekends
- Fluent in German and English
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
What we offer
- Health insurance
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.