Manager, Strategic Accounts
CastleGate was created to dramatically improve consumers’ shopping experience, and develop unique competitive advantage for Wayfair. We do this by offering one- and two-day delivery times, lower prices, and higher delivery quality of home products than has historically been possible. In order to accomplish this goal, CastleGate partners with hundreds of suppliers, and provides access to our rapidly expanding portfolio of logistics services. CastleGate is one of Wayfair’s newer business units, is growing rapidly, and operates entrepreneurially. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help expand this business.
Interested in learning more? Please visit our official CastleGate website! http://www.castlegatefulfillment.com/partner_services.php
And for more information, check out this video showcasing the inner workings of our CastleGate Fulfillment network! https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ChIwUySYhs
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented, driven, and entrepreneurial Strategic Account Manager will be overseeing Wayfair’s one- and two-day delivery strategy for suppliers on Wayfair.com. In this role, you will work with external partners and internal cross-functional teams to advance your category’s business agenda. You will own the relationship with a large group of suppliers that have a material impact on the business.
In this role, you will develop a close understanding of suppliers’ businesses and supply chain, determine what services we can sell them to expand our partnerships, negotiate business terms, develop and manage ongoing supplier relationships, drive results, and own the business/financial analytics for your suppliers.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and analytical team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. Due to the high visibility with senior leadership throughout the organization, they must also possess strong senior presence. The candidate must have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a General Management career track at Wayfair.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet and drive strategic growth goals while developing an expertise in CastleGate’s service offerings
- Grow existing relationships through continuous analysis of performance and identifying new opportunities for expansion
- Analyze data to identify potential customers and meet financial goals of the business
- Establish, develop, and maintain new business by engaging and enrolling prospects into the CastleGate program via phone and in-person meetings
- Promote, sell, secure and maintain new and existing customers using a consultative approach
- Develop clear and effective business proposals for current and prospective customers through understanding their needs and business objectives
- Provide outstanding service to fulfillment customers and act as the point of contact for all operational issues
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to improve processes and troubleshoot issues
- Attend tradeshows to visit key customers and source new business
The successful candidate is:
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a high comfort in consultative account management
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to adapt to change quickly
- Successful in negotiation and project management
- Able to balance analytical thinking with effective, persuasive communication
- Able to work with and lead cross-functional teams
- Enthusiastically solves problems in a creative and effective manner
- Able to take ownership and drive results
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative to solve problems outside the scope of your core responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Senior presence with articulate and persuasive communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and high comfort level with Excel, SQL a plus
- Comfortable in technology-driven business environment
- Supply Chain/Logistics experience a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.