Wayfair is currently seeking an Entry Level Accounts Payable Analyst. We are hiring across multiple teams, so there are opportunities to support either our vendor relations or our carrier relations. This role will be instrumental in processing accurate and timely payments to a set group of our vendors or carriers. This person will work cross-functionally to ensure that Wayfair maintains strong vendor or carrier relationships and improves operational processes and technology. The Accounts Payable Analyst must be self-motivated, dedicated, hard-working, and extremely organized.
Along with a team of AP Analysts he/she will be expected to develop and oversee the successful delivery of the following:
- Verifying and approving vendor and carrier invoices
- Collection of missing costs at month end
- Managing payment schedules for either our 400-600 Wayfair vendors of for carriers such as UPS and FedEx
- Reviewing of vendor or carrier statements at month end
- Performing monthly reconciliation of credit card
- Dealing with shipping cost/payment disputes
- Analyzing margins for set vendors
- Cost auditing to ensure carriers are billing us within the limits of our contracted rates
- Responding to vendor and carrier phone and email correspondences
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proven communication skills both on the phone and email
- Ability to stay consistently positive, people-oriented and energetic
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.