Associate Director, Financial Systems
About Our Team:
Wayfair continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure and capabilities to fuel growth and delight our customers. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, entrepreneurial leaders to help us drive initiatives related to our most strategic operations, product, and technology topics that will propel Wayfair from $5B to $10B and beyond.
Wayfair is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader to head up our internally developed proprietary finance software platform. Through our financial systems suite of products we enable the business to grow and scale at incredible speed, we bring meaningful financial insights back to the business in near real time and we aim to maximize the value-add work that the finance team can deliver to the broader organization.
Successful candidates will thrive in ambiguity and have both product and business sense complemented with a solid understanding of core financial concepts.We welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and experiences (e.g. corporate, professional services, retail, consulting, or high complexity B2B markets).
- Build, develop, and lead a high performing product team who will leverage data to highlight opportunity areas, design, and partner with senior finance leaders to define vision and strategy of financial systems
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual planning and prioritization process
- Deliver value quickly through fast iteration and measurement until you get it right
- Communicate performance metrics to key executive stakeholders throughout the organization
- Serve as subject matter expert of financial systems within R+D to support ongoing cross-functional initiatives
- 7-10+ years' experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Demonstrated success in aligning vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams
- Development and delivery of solutions in highly technical and quantitative domains
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.