Senior Speech to Text Analyst
Are you inherently curious?
Have you ever wanted to pioneer a new initiative, drive change, make a bigger impact?
Do you have experience in business analytics and are passionate about the customer experience?
If yes, then keep reading - this opportunity could be for you!
In this highly technical role, you will be an integral part of our Speech Analytics team using newly acquired Speech to Text software to drive business improvements (Call Miner).
You will partner closely with Sales & Service leaders to determine areas of improvement to create efficiencies across all aspects of customer experience process, all while using heavy data analysis.
Performed in-depth case studies would include analysis and recommendation of employee improvements, process enhancements or development, and/or technology enhancement recommendations that will positively impact the experience of the customer.
The QA Team
Our Sales and Service Quality Assurance Team evaluates the quality of our customer interactions to drive consistency and improvements across the customer service org. We collaborate with internal stakeholders to align customer experience goals cross-functionally and share feedback from the lens of the customer for all new initiatives and process changes. We are committed to providing viable feedback that will enable our sales and service consultants to deliver an effortless customer experience.
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems with deep customer focus, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Support speech analytics category building team by performing audits, refining search syntax, exploring innovative ways to improve the efficiency, quality and speed of building search syntax building reporting tailored to the needs of our internal customer
- Collaborate with internal 3rd party software support team to help test and troubleshoot tech issues and find solutions to effectively define, share utilize metadata, metrics and transcriptions
- Conduct all phases of in-depth analysis compilation, validation, analysis and presentation to business’ mid-level and executive leadership.
- 3 years of diverse business operations experience working in a cross-functional, global team setting
- 2 years strong analytics experience and ability to create process improvements surrounding large data sets
- 2 years call center experience with a passion for driving a quality customer experience
- Experience with speech analytics solutions (Call Miner, NICE, Verint, etc) a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments appropriately
- Savvy, scrappy, and resourceful willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work well cross functionally
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems and propose solutions
- Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data
- Able to quickly adapt to change and self-motivated
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL
- Bachelor's degree