Senior Manager, Organic Social Marketing
Wayfair is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, technical leader to join our Marketing team to lead Organic Social strategy across our family of brands: Wayfair, Wayfair Canada, Joss and Main, All Modern, and Birch Lane. This leader will be responsible for defining the Organic Social strategic roadmap, working with key partners on Creative, Customer Service and Ad Tech as well as coaching a team of associates responsible for driving growth and engagement across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, customer-obsessed, and analytical leader with a customer-first mindset to ensure our channels are constantly evolving and improving. You will work on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our growing customer communities. You will improve our customer experience and learnings on social, and be accountable to drive future testing plans and campaigns.
- Define strategies and testing agenda to grow our active follower base across brands on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter and maximize engagement
- Analyze platforms trends and performance to facilitate opportunities for growth and improvement
- Constantly seek out the best content from across the business
- Be on the bleeding edge of all trends around Social and consumer marketing
- Partner closely with Creative, Ad Tech, PR, Customer Service and other Marketing channel leaders to define the organic social roadmap
- Directly lead and mentor a team of Associates, ensuring we have the best content calendars possible, while building strong team culture and developing talent
- 6+ years experience in ecommerce, consumer marketing, or related function
- Comfort with analytics and excitement to dive into internal and external campaign management systems to understand what strategies are winning and why
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time insights
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Likes to laugh and has a positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.