Senior Product Manager, EU Email Acquisition & Marketing
Senior Product Manager, EU Acquisition & Marketing
Seeking highly motivated and consumer obsessed international jet-setter. You will drive email acquisition and other marketing related efforts to unlock the massive potential of our European businesses. You will dig deep to uncover our European customers’ unique problems to deliver killer experiences that drive engagement in a distinct regulatory environment. You will also serve as the go-to person for key European stakeholders, who will expect you to serve as an all-encompassing product lead for their emerging businesses.
As part of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers. You will be the driving force of a dedicated cross-functional team in building and executing an aggressive roadmap while also partnering across virtually every part of the broader organization to ensure a scalable and seamless end-to-end customer experience. Your team will operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
A strong candidate will relish the opportunity to jump into an ambiguous space where you have the opportunity to truly define the direction of the product. You are customer and data-obsessed, and love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities. You have demonstrated success in inspiring and leading a cross-functional team in rapidly delivering value to your customers. You are empathetic to unique customer and stakeholder needs. You are willing to travel to Europe every quarter. Most importantly, you aim high, calibrate constantly, and know when to double down or fold in pursuit of something extraordinary.
How you’ll drive success:
- Be an innovator. Innovate and incubate new ideas to drive engagement across Wayfair stores and geographies.
- Creativity, curiosity and a strong bias-for-action are key. You must also be able to build trusted relationships quickly, go deep with partners in many different functions, and be willing to identify and fill gaps where necessary to get the job done.
- Be the voice of the customer. Drive forward our understanding of European customer behavior. Ensure your partners are always thinking customer-first. An ideal candidate has demonstrated experience crafting products that help optimize marketing spend across a variety of customer types and marketing channels.
- Manage overall execution and performance of product initiatives. Lead and collaborate with creative, engineering, and analytics teams to plan, execute and manage your roadmap. Strong leadership and communication skills are a must; experience with agile methodologies strongly preferred.
- Test and learn, fail fast, and take the winners to market. Rapidly iterate, acquire the needed data, interpret it, and then take action to course correct.
- Determine what resourcing you need to capitalize on business opportunities. Work to develop talent and build a strong team around you.
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- 5+ years experience in product management
- A track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; you’re as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
- The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and a strong focus on the customer
- The ability to multitask and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Superior communication skills; able to navigate complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights - familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus
- Direct management experience
- BA with strong academic record
- Top MBA preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 13,000 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.