At Wayfair, we are transforming the Supply Chain and Logistics industry and we are looking for creative and driven professionals to lead this change.
The Entry Level Logistics Associate will support team efforts to quickly resolve existing order issues, target specific suppliers on key issues such as late shipments or incomplete shipping information, and provide an important account management function for suppliers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Operations team.
You will be working in a team that is creating a key competitive differentiation for Wayfair: providing end-to-end visibility into the movement of more than $2 Billion worth of domestic and international product moves.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage suppliers to solve immediate operational issues and improve service level
- Work across departments and with external contacts to resolve issues with shipments
- Work across departments to develop supplier focused improvement action plan
- Track improvements against solution sets and try new solution paths to key operational problems
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency
- Collect data and provide insights for key projects aimed at improving Wayfair’s international supply chain team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven communication skills both on the phone and email
- Ability to stay consistently positive, people-oriented and energetic
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
- Retail and/or Operations background – or interest in this area
- Computer savvy – Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Strong analytical skills
- Enjoys solving, and working with others, toward solving problems
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.