Sales Consultant - Start dates in March! - Galway office
With the growth of our sales team, we are looking for sales consultants who have the passion and ability to turn inbound enquiries and requests into orders, to assist our customers in their buying decisions and find them the right products to meet their needs and delivery requirements.
Successful Sales Consultants in this role:
- Have a passion for sales and a desire to find the right product to fit the customer needs
- Are customer focused and enjoy using their flair for great service to get things done for our customers
- Have the ability to guide customers through the online sales process and turn inbound opportunities into orders
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Are results driven
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone or through emails
- Are hard-working team-players with a self-starting attitude
- Have strong communication skills with both internal colleagues and external customers, partners and suppliers
- Are confident with working to metrics daily
- Take ownership
- Are smart and clever lateral problem solvers
- Will be able to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
- Are computer literate
- Have strong English language skills, both written and spoken
Wayfair offers a competitive salary with an additional uncapped monthly bonus scheme, with benefits including Healthcare and Gym subsidies, opportunities to upskill and monthly team nights out. We offer the opportunity to expand your knowledge base and develop your skills through e-learnings and tuition reimbursement. We are located at Wayfair House, close to the heart of Galway city.
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Uncapped Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly Team outings
- Referral Award Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least, free snacks, tea and coffee!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.