The Job of a Sales Consultant:
With growth of our sales team we are looking for sales consultants who have the passion and ability to turn inbound enquiries and requests into sales. To assist our customers in their buying decisions and find them the right products for their needs and delivery requirements.
- Build excellent rapport with customers to develop repeat business
- Actively create quotes for customers who are not ready to buy right now and ensure follow up
- Be confident and accurate with our delivery service levels
- To solve problems related to customers queries by dealing with external suppliers and logistics partners and internal Wayfair departments such as Supplier Operations, Freight and Finance
- To maintain consistent high levels of metrics focusing on revenue, close rate and efficiencies
What is required to be a Sales Consultant with Wayfair:
- Passion for sales and a desire to find the right product to fit the customer needs
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build strong rapport
- Ability to guide customers through the online sales process and turn inbound opportunities into sales
- Being a hard-working team-player with a self-starting attitude
- Being confident with working to metrics daily
- Smart and clever lateral problem solvers
- Strong communication skills with both internal colleagues and external customers, partners and suppliers
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Excellent computer literacy skills
What we can offer:
- Uncapped Monthly Bonus Scheme
- VHI health insurance
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly team nights out
- Training with In-House Wayfair University
- Referral Award Program
- Option for company to pay for additional external training where suitable to role and development
- Accessible and Ideal location close to Galway city centre
- Free Parking
- A fun and friendly office environment
- 4 weeks comprehensive training upon stating before being set free to manage your own metrics
- Ongoing coaching and a training plan to provide you the best platform for success
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.