Data Specialist Team Lead
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States, is currently seeking a Team Lead.This associate will have the ability to assess and meet needs, offer problem-solving solutions, and resolve issues for the best possible outcome. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think out of the box, a great attitude and flexibility.
Key Job Duties:
- Testing new warehouse management systems and documenting progress.
- Collecting data on inbound shipments to enforce supplier information.
- Training and being a point of contact for the whole network on the yard management system C3.
- May preform other job duties depending on business needs.
- Working understanding of WMS system.
- Working understanding of High Jump.
- Should have some leadership skills and abilities.
- Should have some motivational skills.
- Ability to make decisions with little to no guidance.
- Experienced in more than one department. Work areas include: receiving, inventory control, pick, pack, ship and return of product.
- Experience with composing and replying to emails.
- Power Equipment experience – Must be able to operate or willing to be trained on the Power Jack, Cherry Picker and Reach.
- Experience with creating and updating tickets.
- Some experience with Microsoft office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.