Senior Training Manager - Leadership Development
Senior Training Manager - Leadership Development
Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, experienced Senior Training Manager to oversee leadership development across the Sales & Service organization in Europe. This person will be responsible for leading the development, delivery and coordination of leadership training programs across multiple Sales & Service sites. Also, this person will be responsible for all aspects of leadership training, including needs assessment and training strategy, curriculum development, classroom facilitation, and results assessment.
This person will report to the Head of Employee Development for the EU Sales & Service organization. He or she will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Sales & Service operations, processes and needs. This person must be comfortable presenting training to mixed audiences of all leadership teams and will be expected to devise and optimize training solutions that make the most of Wayfair’s resources.
Location: Galway, IE, or Berlin
- Partner with EU Sales & Service senior leadership team to build and drive a compelling leadership training strategy to align with business objectives, and growth needs
- Coordinate with other Wayfair training teams to share leadership training best practices
- Oversee creation, delivery and maintenance of training programs for the Sales and Service audiences including: new frontline leadership, tenured frontline leadership and senior leadership team
- Work in tandem with Sales & Service Training teams to facilitate leadership training programs
- Ensure consistent implementation of leadership concepts/training across Sales & Service sites
- Provide leadership coaching to frontline and senior leadership teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in managing high performing teams, preferably in a large contact centre organization
- Minimum 5 years as a training facilitator in leadership development, presenting at all levels of the organization and to audiences of all sizes
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of instructional design methodologies
- Ability to develop training curricula and conduct in depth training needs assessments with key stakeholders
- Understanding of current frontline and senior level leadership skills and training
- Ability to drive training strategy and implementation across multiple sites along with building and optimizing training solutions
- Proficiency in English and German a plus
- Influencing communicator across multiple organizational levels
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, with strong sense of urgency and personal commitment to deliverables
- High degree of professionalism and ability to consult with senior management teams
- Goal-oriented self-starter and adaptability to changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to analyze data to identify solutions
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel required
- Expertise in learning management systems as well as providing online/virtual learning
- Travel required to other sites in the US and Europe.
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And finally, free snacks, tea and coffee!
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.