Temporary Payroll Associate
This new hire will assist in processing multi-state U.S. payroll data for 8,000+ exempt and non-exempt employees on a biweekly basis. They will be professional, organized, have strong attention to detail, while maintaining a confidential work environment.
- Process multi-state payroll changes on a bi-weekly basis, within strict deadlines, in a paperless environment
- Analyze payroll data and research discrepancies within excel templates and spreadsheets (commissions, bonuses, travel & expense, on call payments, garnishments, etc.)
- Prepare EIB file loads for payroll input
- Maintain biweekly new hire reporting to states
- Create on-demand checks and ACHs for terminations and off-cycle payments
- Coordinate with external garnishment vendor to ensure accurate and timely payments to requesters
- 2+ years of experience in a multi-state environment
The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Sum if, nested formulas, etc.)
- Experience with large 3rd party payroll provider (ADP, PeopleSoft, Ulti Pro)
- Workday Payroll, Time and attendance and HCM experience is a plus
- Experience with outsourced Tax and Garnishment Providers (ADP)
- Knowledge of Canadian Payroll processing, rules and regulations
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.