Senior Manager, B2C Sales Language Analytics
Wayfair is seeking a driven, collaborative, and customer-centric Sr. Manager of B2C Sales Language Analytics to join our B2C Sales leadership team. As the Sales Language Analytics Sr. Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing on QA strategies that increase the experience for our customers and contact center employees. You will partner with frontline leadership, Sales Innovations, Sales Analytics and OPI partners to ensure strategies are enabled end to end.
We have a large and growing phone and chat sales channel where we partner shoppers with Wayfair Product Experts to help our customers select and purchase more complex, design-heavy, or technically sophisticated products (think Mattresses, Plumbing, Custom Upholstery, Flooring). The Sr. Manager of B2C Sales Language Analytics is crucial in expanding the services our frontline sales associates provide to each connected customer.
The Sr. Manager, B2C Sales Language Analytics reports to the Head of Operations for B2C Sales. The ideal candidate will be: (a) highly organized and self-motivated; (b) capable of balancing strategic thinking about the B2C Sales platform with tactical project management and stakeholder management skills; (c) comfortable leveraging influence rather than authority to deliver results in a high-growth, matrixed environment.
- QA technology partnering with Data Science to build an automated process from the ground up
- Utilize natural language processing technology that fits directly into the QA strategy
- Implement QA strategies for virtual and on-site consultants
- Increase customer experience satisfaction across all contact channels (Inbound, Outbound and Chat)
- Establish closed loop processes that ensure continuous improvement in training, agent coaching and feedback, knowledge management and root cause analysis of trending issues
- Prompt communication with underperforming agents and teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Contact Center industry (5-7 years in a leadership capacity), with specific focus on Quality Assurance and the customer experience.
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for establishing processes that ensure a consistent quality customer experience while achieving revenue/profitability goals.
- Strong organization, planning, multi-tasking, problem/conflict resolution, listening, interpersonal communications, and follow up skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate (verbal/written/presentation/interpersonal/listening) with key company personnel at all levels.
- Keen sense of urgency and priority response time.
- Must be able to strategize, plan, and manage activity successfully.
- Strong independent judgment skills as well as the ability to make effective decisions quickly, with effective analytical skills.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of and expertise with computer software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT and call center information systems/technology.
- Travel required up to 25%
- College Degree required or 5-7 years of relevant experience.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.