B2B Onboarding Account Manager
Wayfair’s B2B Sales Team is seeking a talented and sales-driven Account Manager to join our New Customer Onboarding team. In this role, you will manage a book of new customers with the goal of building customer loyalty to our B2B program. You will be responsible for driving sales, educating customers about features and benefits of the program, and assessing longer term account potential.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented, has a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales, and will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing company. Compensation includes a base salary, great benefits, paid time off, and a competitive bonus plan.
- Effectively manage a book of new customers to meet/exceed Sales goals
- Engage your customers through a high level of outbound phone outreach
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of Wayfair’s B2B offering
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Add and maintain customer data in Salesforce
- Create an exceptional experience for your customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate business experience
- 1+ years of successful sales experience or work experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.