Boston, MA, United States
The Producer will work across many teams, including Creative, Category, Photography, and Marketing to execute various campaigns. They will manage the development process for projects, collaborate with our analysts to drive the creative and testing roadmap, and help track and share learnings across the organization.
We’re looking for a results-focused, analytical, and solution-oriented individual, who has strong communication skills to build critical relationships across teams and navigate new processes. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today!
- Collaborate with analysts, manager, and cross-functional partners to help develop and execute channel roadmaps
- Own production and project management of 5-10 mailers per month including writing input briefs, conducting kick-off meetings, and aggregating feedback and approval
- Collaborate with Creative team to develop new and innovative concepts to test and prioritize them against existing test plan
- Set up & execute test plans that yield strong and meaningful results for the respective brands
- Leverage learnings from the channel broadly and other channels to continuously optimize our projects
- Partner with Analysts to consolidate learnings and share with stakeholders across the organization
- Manage cross-functional relationships with several different teams and stakeholders of varying levels
- Communicate schedule changes as need
- Experience successfully managing projects from conceptualization through delivery; 2-3 years of project management experience a plus
- Strong relationship builder with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and gain buy-in from many stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Analytical, innovative, and creative approach to solving problems
- Detail-oriented while maintaining “big picture” focus
- Result focused and strategic mindset with a track record of successfully managed and executed strategic projects
- Stellar communicator that can communicate both directly and diplomatically to drive creative that supports marketing test plan; comfort leading with data-driven recommendations
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple time-sensitive deliverables at once
- Positive attitude and a natural problem solver
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment; familiarity with Excel required, SQL a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.