Work from home: Sales and Service Consultant German speaking (Germany based)
Work from Home with Wayfair!
Sales and Service Consultant – German speaking
Location: In your Home!
At Wayfair we believe that Everyone should live in a home they Love! We are now offering you the opportunity to work in the home you love!
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to help us revolutionize the ecommerce market for furniture & home accessories putting our Customers first!
Become part of a great team and a true Wayfairian!
As a Work from Home Sales & Service Consultant you are the first point of contact for our German customers by answering their contacts by phone or email. You will support our customers in relation to their orders, products, payment processing and problems that they are encountering. To achieve the best possible result for our Wayfair customers, you will partner with other departments, supplier and logistics stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in delivering a world class experience. All done from the comfort of your own home.
- You enjoy putting the Customer first having experienced working in a Customer Service & Support environment
- You demonstrate a high level of Customer orientation demonstrating empathy & passion
- You naturally have a friendly, communicative and confident communication style both verbal & written
- You effectively tailor your communication style to differing customers & stakeholders needs
- You are confident to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You excel as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Fluent in German and English
What we need from you?
- Confirmation of Broadband speed - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 08:30 GMT to 17:00 CET training schedule for the first 4 weeks and successful completion of initial training
- Flexible to work between the hours of 08:00 CET and 22:00 CET including weekends & holidays
What we offer
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.