Warehouse Order Processing Support Manager
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, is hiring for a US Manager to support Wayfair’s US Warehouse Order Processing Support teams. The right candidate will have prior experience supporting remote teams, managing simultaneous projects and analyzing processes to identify areas for improvement. In addition, the ability to work independently, generate executive-level reports and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders is a must. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think outside-of-the-box, maintain a positive attitude, remain flexible in daily responsibilities and conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Manage multiple supervisors located throughout the USA driving performance consistency in investigation of inbound receipt exceptions, escalated customer issues, warehouse support challenges and more
- Lead on-going process improvement initiatives while identifying additional areas for continuous improvement
- Provide strong professional development guidance to direct reports
- Help develop a sense of team among multiple remote team locations, including CA, KY, TX and AT
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to drive consistency and positive change
- Work closely with Warehouse Management to quickly and effectively address escalated warehouse issues
- 10%-25% travel to work with teams outside of NJ
- Minimum three years of management experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Ability to work independently to research and problem-solve
- Experience in SQL or a Warehouse Management Systems a plus
- Strong analytical skills, including but not limited to the ability to collect, organize, analyze, trend and report large amounts of information
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of project management or lean improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, completely and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree required
WhOPS provides essential support to both our warehouse networks and Sales & Service teams. While the majority of the work is office/computer based, our teams are located within our warehouses and a portion of the workday will be spent on the floor supporting operations.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.