Home Delivery Specialist
Home Delivery Specialist
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing, new businesses, Wayfair Dedicated Delivery.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by ensuring that our merchandise is handled with care at all touch points. Our Warehouse Associates will manage our warehouse inventory, including receiving, pre- assembly and outbound paperwork.
What you will do:
- Perform unloading and receiving of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Perform quality assurance on returns items and furniture
- Assemble furniture for certain products.
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Handle driver outbound paperwork and any driver returns
- Investigate customer orders and ensure scheduling is current.
- Light furniture assembly required.
- Re-box, tape-up, and repair packaging on live orders and assist warehouse with various functions.
- Minor adjustments made to delivery routes
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
- Comfort with scan technology, High Jump experience a plus
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.